Saturday, February 21, 2009

Free Recycled Can Projects

All of these projects are using recycled Cans.
These craft projects combine my love for recycling items and thrift store finds.






In the top picture I used a juice can and the last 3 were made out of large coffee cans.
Simply by gluing and wrapping the cans with jute or twine you will have a base to decorate in any number or ways.
The first can I added some wooden things I found at a thrift store not sure what they are, but they look like buttons with no back.
The second one was decorated with a piece of fur that was salvaged off of a coat I picked up a small grocery bag full of the salvaged pieces for $1.00. I hot glued it around the upper edge and then cut 3 strands of jute and glued it to the under edge of the fur and added some beads and a feather.
The third one was decorated again using a combination of those wooden finds that look like buttons and pieces of fur .
The last one has a play horse on it that I picked up at the local dollar store.


No comments:

Post a Comment