Sunday, January 4, 2009

Saving money while thrifing( Tip )

Check out your local rummage sales, find out if they have a bag day.
------------------------------------------------------------------

When shopping my local rummage sale it usually is a 3 day event and on the last day is bag day.

I usually go on the first and last day I go the first day and look around for the items that are more along the line of things I need. Then on the last day I go for bag day this is when I purchase all the things I will be able to use in my crafts and the types of things I might want but don't need. This is a great way to save money when shopping rummage sales. The one I most frequent have large black trash bags that you can fill with anything that is left for $3.oo. But I think that most of the other ones around have much smaller bags for around the same price, but is still a Great Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment